[tabi] Re: Question & answer about motel and service dogs

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:24:53 -0400

How dare you make such uninformed comments on a subject you appear to know nothing about; I provided a link earlier, where you can read about different states' access lws if one chooses to be a good good guide dog Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>