[tabi] Proud of the Blind Community

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:58:04 -0400

I thought I'd be able to watch the hearings on TV but could not find them.
Something came up that prevented our attendance, but I'd say we were very
well-represented.

The suggestions made about not just focusing on blindness were good ones; the
more the city learns about the diverse group of us who need the things we are
requesting with regard to good, accessible public transportation, the better.
Might even get some of those selectively blind drivers onto a bus.

Sincerely,

Darla & Gary Rogers

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco