[tabi] Pick-nick notice

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:37:18 -0400

It's picnic time again for

Tallahassee Council of the Blind

And, You are invited!

Come join us on September 17th at the home of Sally and William Benjamin,
located at 1531 Dempsey Mayo Road. Our gathering will be from 11:00 a.m. until
3:00 p.m. Lunch of -- will be $7.00 and will be served around noon. Dinner is
free for children under 12. Come prepared to take a dip in the pool. Children
must be accompanied by a parent and floatation device.

Remember, this is a fund raiser to help raise funds that we can continue our
important advocacy and other outreach work. Bring your money, spirit of fun
and an empty stomach!

Please call Wanda Stokley at 245-0373 or 309-0821 to make reservations or if
you need further directions. Advanced reservations are very much appreciated
as it helps in planning and reduces waste. We're looking forward to seeing you
there.  Come share in the feast, fellowship and fun!

Directions to the Benjamin home are easy as pie and are below. Going east on
Mahan, cross over Capital Circle. You will go approximately 1 ½ miles then
look for Dempsey Mayo Road on the left. Go approximately a quarter of a mile
and the Benjamin home is at the bottom of the hill on the right. It is brick
with white columns.

Sally Benjamin
Project Insight Coordinator
1-800-267-4448
floridacouncil@xxxxxxxxxxx

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.