[tabi] Re: Pedestrian killed on Mahan

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:24:40 -0500

This is true, but we also have to understand that these days.  That people
don't [pay attention to anything, or anybody. We want the law to take care
of the problem, but the long and short of the matter is it aint going to
happen. We just have to do the best we can, with what we have right now.  We
can't always look to the law to put an end to wrong doing.  Sometimes we
ourselves have to take care of it.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
B'ni Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If YHWH be Elohim, then serve him,
with all of your heart.  However, if Baal be your god, then serve him.  As
for me, and my house.  We choose to serve YHWH!

The late Bishop Joe O Patterson told a story long ago, when I was a small
child.  about the show down, between Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of
Baal. He shared with us how Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go
on ahead, and call their god first.   Because they had a much larger
program.  He talked about how they had 450 participants to introduce. Elijah
was so sure of YHWH, he with confidence said, that he only had one.  Elijah
also reminded them, that they had to drag their fake god up the mountain
side on an ox cart.  Elijah also announced to the world, that his Elohim
would be there when he arrived.  He said mockingly, you go on ahead.  Heck,
I will even let you have prime time.  I'M going to take a nap, and when you
guys finish your foolishness, wake me up.  Go ahead now, take your best
shot.
Bishop Joe O Patterson
A blessed memory
1963-1989