[tabi] Re: Pedestrian killed on Mahan

  • From: "Laurie Davis" <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:07:41 -0500

That is really sad.  The Tallahassee area has too many pedestrian hits.
I believe that we will continue to have lots of them until we stop treating driving as a right and start treating it as a privilege. Maybe then the drivers will get a clue.
This is just my opinion.

Take care.
Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>