[tabi] Re: PLEASE make your voice heard re: Star Metro (850) 891-5283 or nova2010project@xxxxxxxxxx

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:28:51 -0400

A petition is a good idea. Letter and calls should help as well.

If people at the meeting did not somehow register a formal complaint,
the statistics can be skewed... maybe only 12 people have logged
complaints? This is one reason to make sure your concern is on the
official record by calling the phone number or using the designated
email.

If you are worried it wil not be counted, maybe carbon copy many other
folks as you can, such as the City Commissioners and Ron Garrision
himself. If there are other folks with copies of your email, there is
a much more likely chance they will pay attention.