[tabi] Re: Orbit Research Introduces New Affordable Talking Money Identifier

  • From: "Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:05:59 -0400

I agree paper money at least in the denominations I said below should be
made accessible to us. This would at least give us a option of using the
money that had accessibility made in it or using a machine. This would give
you that choice. Just some more of my thoughts.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx