[tabi] Re: Orbit Research Introduces New Affordable Talking Money Identifier

  • From: "Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:29:24 -0400

This, is nice to have this options. Here is my thoughts. I personally think
my self the government should make it currency accessible to the blind
people. I think they should make paper money in the dominations of 1$ bills,
5$ bills, 10 $ bills and 20 $ bills, accessible. These are the Most common
used denomination used by most people. It does not have to be nothing fancy.
Just accessible. I say accessible because there is a difference in
accessibility and usability.  To me most of the change is accessible enough.
I also think they should just get rid of the penny. But I am speaking from a
consumer point of view on the penny. this is just some of my thoughts.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx