[tabi] Open your speaking tonight with...

  • From: ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mccaulo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:25:21 -0400

Hello. My name is <your name>, and I'm asking you to say NO to Nova
2010.
Then tell them why.
Don't just say, "Something needs to be done about..." Tell them WHAT TO
DO.
Don't pose rhetorical questions; politicians and planners are immune to
them. STATE what should be done.
Please,
PLEASE come out and speak out against Nova 2010 tonight at the City
Commission's hearing, which starts at 6pm in city hall. The vote will
be taken AFTER people have spoken their alloted 3 minutes. Completion
of a "speaker card" or "comment card" may be required upon arrival.
Thank you,
Erica