[tabi] Re: Online Courses

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:10:41 -0400

Charles,

and to make it even worse, I've read where some universities are requiring
the use of the Kindle for all textbooks, and the computer program which is
supposed to make Kindle books accessible seems to me to be soo slow and
awkward to use ... it would be quite a challenge in itself just to use it to
read any book that way I think.  And if you're a braille reader, well just
too bad, the program doesn't allow for that at all.

Chip

  _____