[tabi] Re: Online Courses

  • From: "Mimi Robinson" <mimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:01:00 -0400

Hadley is very specific in noting that it does not
offer instruction in HAWS or acreem readers.  I am
taking the Hadley internet basics course and I eed more
competency in Jaws and will be working with someone who
is recognized for this.

Not seeking help as Chip already has.   I am in harmony
with you insightful folks who point out the inherent
issues that are endemic to this environment.

  _____