[tabi] Re: Online Courses

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:11:41 -0400

Excellent points Chip!

Suggestion:

Perhaps we should convey these thoughts to those in the field of education
concerned about our struggle for equality as blind citizens of this great
country?

Maybe everybody should send this string to one very very close friend,
instructor,and various other important ongoing contacts in our lives?

Any other such thoughts anyone?