[tabi] Re: OT if you have xm

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:18:15 -0500

Betsy,

you know, there's a free petition web site somewhere; they'll let you write
your own petition, and give you a web address to pass around to get people
to sign it.  you can send the address to the group you're petitioning,
because it will show them all the signatures.

maybe you'd want to do that and get a petition going?

A lot of us could sign a petition, but would have a lot harder time writing,
if we don't have an account.

Chip

  _____