[tabi] Re: Nova Plan

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:12:18 -0400

Chip,

I can tell you that on two of the three times I have requested audible signals, they were put in within less than a day, so the money is coming from somewhere. Also one time when I was talking with traffic engineering, I was told to just let them know if we need another audible signals, because there is plenty of money in the budget.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>