[tabi] Re: No Longer with DMS

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:52:44 -0400

Hi, sorry to hear this but glad you was able to jump right into a job. But
this does not do all the rest of the people that was with that department
any good. I personally think They are going down the wrong road especially
the way they are going about it. They is the ( Florida Legislature and
Governor )! JMT !

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx

Emergency Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org