[tabi] No Longer with DMS

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:44:58 -0400

Hey all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Commission on Disabilities
has been eliminated as of the end of the day today due to legislative
cuts.  Therefore, I will no longer be on this list in my current
capacity.  However, I have been offered a job with the Agency for
Persons with Disabilities starting on July 8 and will be able to
continue on the list hopefully at that time.  Since my home computer
doesn't have internet access, I will be off of the list until then.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Executive Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.fldisabilityinfo.com

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com <http://www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com>

For information on disaster plans, please visit the Florida Department
of Emergency Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org
<http://www.floridadisaster.org> .