[tabi] Re: (No Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:29:28 -0400

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, a netbook can be an mp3 player for you (it runs winamp or windows
media player or whatever you need), and that's what many netbooks run,
so why not just buy yourself a netbook and make it do for the mp3
player?

Otherwise, the Sansa players with the free Rockbox software to make them
accessible are said to be the cheapest mp3 players available, but I'd
guess they're in the $150 range.  There's a blind guy who sells them on
the net as a business, with Rockbox preloaded, I believe, but don't have
his web site handy.