[tabi] Next Tallahassee Council of the blind Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 10:18:52 -0400

Hello Everyone,

This is to remind you of our next TCB Meeting. The date is: October 8th from
6:45 to 8:00 pm. If you would like to come early and bring your dinner or
eat somewhere with friends you can come at 6:00 pm to enjoy fellowship and
fun.

The Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church on the corner of Mahan Drive
and Capital Circle N. E. at 3004 Mahan Drive is the location (the pumpkin
church). Our meeting will be held in the Education Building which is to the
left when entering the site from Mahan Drive. A landmark for some will be
the sanctuary which will be on your left when entering the sight from Mahan
Drive. If you tell Dial-A-Ride to pull up in front of the sanctuary the
van will be facing the Education Building. I will be out there to meet you.
There may be a big truck across the Mahan entrance as we are getting another
load of pumpkins that day, so you may have to come in the back drive. If
that is the case you need to drive to the front of the parking lot and turn
right in front of the sanctuary.

Here is Sally's cell number as well as my own if you should need any
assistance when you arrive at the address or have any questions: Sally 850
980-0205 and mine 850 570-3530.

We have four birthdays this month.

Travis Vance 10/ 09

Wayne Warner 10/09