[tabi] Re: Next TCB Meeting

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:40:08 -0400

Good point about the public being invited to this meeting; I have no
idea as to the size of the meeting room, but it's probably too late at
this point to change the venue (you'd have to reschedule to be sure that
everyone got the word, and I doubt that will happen).
FYI, yesterday I received an email from Brian Waterman which directly
addresses some of your concerns: