[tabi] Re: Next TCB Meeting

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:59:17 -0400

Hi Sally,

Is this meeting open to the public since this matter affects many people who
aren't members of TCB.  If so I am concerned that the light house doesn't have
a meeting room large enough to handle all the people.  Also can you explain the
scope of the meeting since I am familiar with the issues raised by TCB but
there are also other issues that are of concern pertaining to the fixed bus
route system and the inaccessibility of there web site and scheduling
information.  If the meeting is open to the public
  has there been any effort to notify people and organizations such as NFBF.
Unfortunately I think a lot of people won't come due to the late notice and the
fact there isn't any public transportation available to get home after the
meeting.  I would ask Brian if it would be possible to make Dial A ride service
available since this is a transportation issue.  Also unless this has changed
it use to be a requirement of the TDC board to provide transportation to public
meetings that affected there policies so this may be another option that
Colleen Roland can work out with Dial A ride.

  Robert