[tabi] Next TCB Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 15:32:32 -0400

Hello TCB Members and friends,

Our next TCB Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 12. The meeting will
start at 6:00 PM and finish at 8:00 PM., so we can have time for our
speakers. We will be having Ivan Maldonado, Star Metro, Colleen Roland who
is on the Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Board along with the
City of Tallahassee's Citizen Advocate and Assistant City Manager. If you
would like Pizza please come at 5:30 PM and join us or bring your own food.
The place is the Lighthouse of the Big bend. The address is: 3071 Highland
Oaks Terrace.

We look forward to seeing each of you there.

Sally Benjamin

volunteer@xxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx>