[tabi] Next TCB Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 11:25:59 -0400

Hello All,

This is a reminder that our next TCB Meeting will be on Thursday, May 9th from
6:45 PM to 8:00 PM. If you would like to join us at 6:00 PM for Pizza we would
love to have your company. The Pizza is $1.25 per slice. IF you wish to partake
of it please let us know by either replying to this email or calling 877-1512.

Remember too that Big Bend is offering rides to and from the meeting for $5.00
each way.

we are selling raffle tickets for a drawing during our state convention. If you
would like to buy any please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to fill
them out for you. They are $1.00 per ticket. First prize is $1000.00 so you
could win!

Sally Benjamin
877-630-8399
volunteer@xxxxxxx