[tabi] Newsletter Mailout Party! Would love your help this Tues, 10/16, 3-7pm @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:03:47 -0400

Hi everyone, Happy 10-11-12!

Weâd LOVE your help this coming Tuesday, October 16th, 3-7pm, as we will be
mailing out the Lighthouse Newsletter âAs We See It.â Please come out to
the Lighthouse to join in the fun conversation and laughter - while you
help a great cause! - by folding, stuffing, taping and labeling the
newsletter.
*
WHAT*: Lighthouse Newsletter Mailout Party!*
WHEN*: Tuesday, 10/16, 3-7pm (although feel free to leave earlier as the
last bus runs at 6pm)
*WHERE*: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, ****
Tallahassee** , **FL** **32301
*FOOD*: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) breadsticks &
sodas provided

*CAN YOU HELP?* You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an
hour or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to
work making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services.
Please email us back and let us know if you can help -
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

 *
Reminde**r*: *DINING IN THE DARK* is coming up Sunday, November 4,
5:30-8:30pm, at UCC! Get your tickets ($60) or table today by visiting
http://www.lighthousebigbend.org.
(You can also get tickets by donating online through *Network for
Good*<https://www.networkforgood.org/donation/MakeDonation.aspx?ORGID2=59-2288754&source=GS&cmpgn=DNT>
-
just designate "Dining in the Dark" and we'll mail your tickets!)

*Lighthouse of the Big Bend âGuiding People Through Vision Lossâ**
*3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, ********Tallahassee****, ****FL**** ****32301**
******
(850) 942-3658 - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ****

** **