[tabi] Re: New email

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:52:15 -0400

Hi Denyece,

if you mean for TABI, you can have more than one account going at one time.

just subscribe with your new email, and when you're ready, unsubscribe your
old one.  or if your old one is going away, don't even bother.

What happened to you just now was that you did subscribe successfully with
your new account (I guess it didn't send you anything, or you didn't get it
because perhaps your spam filter stopped it), and so when you tried to
subscribe the second time you were already on the list, and so that's what
gave you the "denied" message; you were already here!

hth,

Chip

  _____