[tabi] Re: New Look: Blind Mom Gets Prosthetic Face

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:09:42 -0400

AI wonder why her face was so damaged; certainly, this procedure does not
appear to have been just cosmetic.  People who are sighted judge with their
eyes which is why I made sure my clients understood good grooming and hygiene.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere--Martin LutherKing, Jr.