[tabi] Re: New Look: Blind Mom Gets Prosthetic Face

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:11:26 -0400

hi, glad this could come true for her. I do agree that insurance companies
need to be in the business of insuring people and really insurance companies
are nothing but big gamblers. this is what they need to stick to and not
making medical decisions. But I don't want the government making decision on
me either. So I agree that this is a great thing that the doctors and them
did for her. But I don't think the healthcare plan that the president push
thru is the answer. I do believe that the healthcare plan needed some fixing
but not his way. Just my thoughts and not trying to start a political war
here. So will not respond on list to the political part of this after this

Joe Plummer (JP)