[tabi] Re: Nervve Racking

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:56:42 -0500

Hi Denyece,

I think this is a reasonable request everyone.  it is really difficult
to try and read messages and figure out what they pertain to, if they're
a response to a conversation that's a month old.  Of course we'll make
exceptions for situations where new information has just become
available.

So, how about sending your replies, when you feel like replying to a
month old message, directly to the person who posted it and not to the
list?

thanks everyone for being considerate of everyone!