[tabi] Re: Neighbor health services

  • From: "Denyece Roberts MSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:29:03 -0500

Thanks,
Neighborhood Health services is for profit which is  private, but receives the
majority of their money through city, and county. I didn't take any test, but
had to have a masters degree.
  I did volunteer for a while because I;'m in the process of receiving my LCSw
so I was doing my clinicals there; and a job came opened, and I applied.-----