[tabi] Need ideas for “Top Ten Ways Technology has Opened Access for People who are Blind.”

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fcb-l <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:13:57 -0400

Want to help with ideas for our newsletter? Each edition, we do a "Top
Ten" list. For the Summer 2012 Newsletter, our list is

“Top Ten Ways Technology has Opened Access for People who are Blind.”

Have any ideas for what you’d want on the list?
Please reply to: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks you all!

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend