[tabi] Re: Navigational help with Microsoft Edge browser

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 20:56:22 -0400

Hopefully Microsoft and the screen reader folks will have the Edge web browser
working at some point in the near future. I'm looking forward to trying it. I
started working with Windows 10 on a fresh install on Friday and have mixed
feelings. I set up Cortana the voice assistant with win 10 and didn't get good
results. That may be due to a laptop with perhaps not the best built-in
microphone. I also noticed the calculator program did not work with JAWS as it
did in all the previous version of Windows. I did submit a helpdesk ticket to
FS about this. I have a lot to learn about win 10 and FS and Microsoft still
could improve on a few accessibility issues. Anyone else have any experience
with Win 10?