[tabi] Re: NPR gadget; was RE: Re: Scanning

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:19:19 -0400

It does sound cool.

I didn't know about the part where you pay another fee or subscription for another year. Yikes!

My brother is always shoeing me a new ap he has for his I phone.

One lets home stream his MP3 files from his home computer.
Another ap will recognize a song when the phone is held up to a speaker.

Accessible World will be having a demo of the I phone in two week for those how are interested. That would be August 10.

It's good to be blind in the digital age.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>