[tabi] NLS digial player tester program

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TABI@xxxxxxxxxx>, <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:59:55 -0400

Hello all:

Back in February I emailed the library in Daytona Beach to avail them of my
expertise with the NLS Download Pilot and the new digital talking book player.
I received a somewhat perfunctory thank you note and it said they would add me
to the list.

Well this past Monday I received a packet from the library in Daytona saying I
should be getting the player by May 18. I also received an order form for 50
some books for my choosing to read using the player.

I don't mean to gloat; ok I am gloating big time.

It pays to ask.