[tabi] NFB Meeting Preview

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:31:43 -0400

          Hey all!  It's a little early for an NFB meeting announcement, but
you might want to put this one on your calendar now.
          Our chapter meetings have been moved to the third Tuesday of each
month.  The location is the same, 1701 N. Monro.  The time may extend to 9pm.
We usually start at 6pm to eat and visit and then we get down to business at
about 6:30.
          The buffet room has been set aside for the Aug. 17 meeting.  Florida
House Representative Michelle Vasilinda will be the speaker.  Please mark the
date on your calendar now to join us for an exciting get-together!
          I will send out a reminder the week before the meeting for those who
didn't get this message.