[tabi] Re: My Mom's Trials Are Over

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:06:57 -0400

         Hey babe!  My computer was down for a day or so with a worm and other
infections, so I haven't been able to read emails.
          I have lots of love and support right now.  I pretty much have
everything I need for now, but will let you know if there's something you can
help me with.  Mom was very ready to go to her mansion in heaven and we know
she is now smiling down on us.  Today I'm trying to do some normal stuff and
get back on track.
          I'm glad you got my address back and are able to write to me.  Talk
to you later!