[tabi] May NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:55:31 -0400

The Greater Tallahassee Chapter of the NFB has changed the location for its
monthly meetings.  The date has also changed; the first Monday of each month
will be the regular date.  Henceforth, we will meet at Beef O'Bradys at 1208
Capital Circle SE.  Until further notice, ask when you arrive at the door to
find out where to sit.

The May meeting is being held on Monday, May 2.  We will gather at 6 p.m.
Since this is a new venue, we'll play it by ear as far as dining and discussion.

All members, guests, and other interested parties are encouraged to join us
next week!