[tabi] May Meeting of the NFB

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 04:17:33 -0400

          I don't think April showers have left us yet, but it is time for the
May NFB meeting, with or without flowers!  Our chapter will meet on Tuesday,
May 11 at the Ole Times Country Buffet.  The address is 1701 North Monroe.  We
reserve the alcove room each month from 6 till 8pm.  We've got lots of exciting
things to talk about, so feel free to join us.
          I will be unable to attend, but hope all members appear and bring