[tabi] Marty Klein's Yoga Flow Video

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>, <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 21:29:12 -0400

Hello Everyone,
I received the below information and encouragement from a friend and wanted to
share. Hope it might help some.
Take care,
Sila

Dear Friends, After searching in vain on YouTube over the last couple of
years for a video that has strong and flexible blind folks doing yoga, I
took the leap and had a video done of me in a simple six minute yoga flow.,
Everywhere I looked before I found sighted yoga teachers guiding the blind
in yoga, but nowhere could I find a blind person who was inspiring for other
visually impaired people.

Please check out the below link and pass it on to anyone who you think could
benefit from seeing the yoga flow. My intention is to encourage as many
visually impaired folks as possible to get more involved in yoga because I
truly believe it will help them enjoy their lives more. Thanks and NAMASTE!

Blessings,  Marty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV2KxhM0Dm8&feature=youtu.be