[tabi] Re: March NFB Meeting

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:30:10 -0500

hey who is the president and officers there now?

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
Benai Yahshuah Synagogue of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve. If Yahweh is Elohim, serve him. If
Baal be Elohim, serve him. But, as for me and my house, we will serve
Yahweh.

  _____