[tabi] Re: Looking to get rid of a twin bed?

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:36:30 -0400

Hi Erica,

do you know about free cycle?  It's a mailing list (there's one for
Tallahassee), and people post messages when they have something to give
away, or when they need something.  Nothing is allowed to be sold, it must
be free; but that's the only restriction.

you can find the Tally list and sign up at:

http://freecycle.org

We used it to give away some things and had a very good experience.

hth,

Chip

  _____