[tabi] Looking for Roommate

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:38:39 -0500

          I hope this email is appropriate for the list.  I am looking for a
roommate for my home in tallahassee.  My mother has been diagnosed with
lymphoma and is currently in a rehab center to regain her mobility.  Money is
getting tight, and a roommate would certainly be beneficial to all concerned.
I live off North Monroe and Fred George, which is on a bus route.  The address
is accessible to both Dial A Ride and Big Bend.  Honest, responsible adults who
are interested can call me for details at 562-6678.