[tabi] Re: Logging in on the BARD site using IE

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:13:25 -0400

Chip;

I don't mean to belabor the topic. I did have the appropriate boxes checked ant my last reboot and the auto fill do not kick in for the password field. As soon as I completed the procedure I noticed the prompt to save the password as soon as I put the password in the field.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>