[tabi] Logging in on the BARD site using IE

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BARD Talk" <bardtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:23:44 -0400

Hello all:

I am using IE 8 and when I log onto the BARD site my email address always shows
up on a menu when I click in the edit field.  I have auto forms turned on.

Now my password never shows up in the password field and I always need to type
this in.

Some people on the BARD talk mailing list have said their IE remembers their

So how do I get IE to remember my password?

I have the appropriate boxes checked; I have forms checked along with user
names and password on forms checked under Internet options and content.