[tabi] Re: Lighthouse of the Big Bend hires new director

  • From: "Norine Labitzke" <norine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:41:40 -0400

Let's give her and staff a chance! These previous posts seem unfair and
prejudgmental to me, and not reflective of the more positive and open traits I
have experienced with most in the visually impaired community. Why create
stress and pressure for her from day one? She might appreciate positive
comments and suggestions. For me, I say "welcome" and look forward to the new
ways you may have to make Lighthouse better. I will help any ways I can.
Norine