[tabi] Lighthouse O&M with Dog Guides group meeting - this Saturday!

  • From: "Evelyn Worley" <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Evelyn Worley" <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:33:11 -0400

Hi everyone. The Lighthouse O&M with Dog Guides group will be meeting this
Saturday, 4/20 at Governor's Square Mall. All are welcome to attend. We will be
meeting for a brief orientation to the bus stop area and the upper level mall
entrance between JCPenney and Macy's. We will then walk to the Sears wing and
eat lunch at the Italian Restaurant, Buca Di Beppo (1500 Apalachee Parkway,
#2270, 850-309-0058). The restaurant serves meals family style but individual
ordering is available at lunch. The restaurant menus (thanks to Toni) and the
mall directory are attached for your reference.

Please RSVP by 5:00 this Friday to me by email or phone if you plan to attend
so we won't leave you behind!

Here are the details:

Where: Governor's Square Mall, 1500 Apalachee Parkway, meeting near the bus
stop and benches near the upper level mall entrance between JCPenney and Macy's

When: 11:00 to 1:30, Saturday, 4/20

How: 11:00 - gather; 11:15 - begin walk to restaurant; 11:30 - Buca Di Beppo;
1:00 - walk back to area where we started; 1:30 - meeting ends

Again, please let me know if you plan to attend by this Friday evening -
942-3658 x203, eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I hope you can join us!

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Assistant Director
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
(850) 942-3658 x203
Fax (850) 942-4518

Lighthouse of the Big Bend "Guiding People Through Vision Loss"
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301

banquet Menus
available
11am - 3pm
only
Insalate - Select Two - Mixed Green Salad • Caesar Salad
Apple Gorgonzola Salad (Served with House Bread)
Pasta/Baked Pasta - Select Two - Spaghetti Marinara
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce • Ravioli al Pomodoro
Penne Basilica • Penne San Remo • Fettuccine Alfredo
Beverages - Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
Insalate - Mixed Green Salad • Caesar Salad (Served with
House Bread)
Pasta/Baked Pasta - Select Two - Spaghetti Marinara
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce • Penne Basilica • Penne San
Remo • Fettuccine Alfredo • Cheese Manicotti
Chicken Cannelloni • Baked Rigatoni
Entrée - Select One - Eggplant Parmigiana
Chicken Parmigiana • Chicken Limone
Dessert - Select One - Homemade Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake • Cannoli
Beverages - Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
Antipasti
- Select One -
Garlic Bread
Bruschetta
Fried Mozzarella
Mozzarella Caprese
(Served with House Bread)
Pasta/Baked Pasta - Select Two - Spaghetti Marinara
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce • Penne Basilica • Penne San
Remo • Fettuccine Alfredo • Ravioli al Pomodoro • Cheese
Manicotti • Baked Rigatoni • Chicken Cannelloni
Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
Entrée - Select One - Eggplant Parmigiana • Chicken
Parmigiana • Chicken Limone • Chicken Marsala
Salmon Sorrento • Veal Parmigiana
Dessert - Select Two - Homemade Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake • Cannoli • Tiramisu
Beverages - Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
Insalate
- Select Two -
Mixed Green Salad
Caesar Salad
Chopped Antipasto Salad
Apple Gorgonzola Salad
1st course
Antipasti - Select Two - Bruschetta • Fried Calamari
Margherita Pizza • Fried Mozzarella • Mozzarella Caprese
Four Cheese Pizza
2nd course
Insalate - Select Two - Mixed Green Salad • Caesar Salad
Chopped Antipasto Salad • Apple Gorgonzola Salad
3rd course
Pasta/Baked Pasta - Select Two - Spaghetti Marinara
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce • Fettuccine Alfredo • Fettuccine
Supremo • Penne Basilica • Penne San Remo • Shrimp Fra
Diavolo • Ravioli al Pomodoro • Baked Rigatoni • Cheese
Manicotti • Spicy Chicken Rigatoni • Chicken Cannelloni
4th course
Entrée - Select Two - Eggplant Parmigiana • Chicken
Parmigiana • Chicken Limone • Chicken Marsala • Chicken
Saltimbocca • Salmon Sorrento • Veal Saltimbocca • Veal
Parmigiana
Side Dishes - Select Two - Green Beans • Italian Broccoli
Romano • Rosemary Potatoes • Meatballs • Mild or Spicy
Italian Sausage
5th course
Dessert - Select Two - Homemade Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake • Cannoli • Tiramisu
Beverages - Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
Served in Five Courses
(House Bread will be served upon arrival)
Two Hour Bar Package
Call Brands • Domestic and Imported Beers • Signature
Wines • Bottled Waters • (Bar Package may be upgraded to
a Premium Bar Package at an additional cost)
Antipasti
- Select One -
Garlic Bread
Bruschetta
Fried Mozzarella
Mozzarella Caprese
(Served with House Bread)
Insalate
- Select Two -
Mixed Green Salad
Caesar Salad
Chopped Antipasto Salad
Apple Gorgonzola Salad
[...]
Pasta/Baked Pasta - Select One - Spaghetti Marinara
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce • Penne Basilica • Penne San
Remo • Fettuccine Alfredo • Ravioli al Pomodoro
Cheese Manicotti • Baked Rigatoni • Chicken Cannelloni
Entrée - Select One - Eggplant Parmigiana
Chicken Parmigiana • Chicken Limone
Dessert - Select One - Homemade Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake • Cannoli
Beverages - Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
available
11am - 3pm
only
bar packages & Large Party Pans available! Delivery available in select
locations.
*plus 21% service ch arge and local sales tax.
per person
per person
per person
per person
per person
per person
per person
TT.B.R.TIER-A.2013
Primo - $14.95*
Classico - $25.95*
Supremo - $29.95* Glorioso - $35.95*
Amore - $49.95*
Bravissimo - $55.95*
Magnifico - $19.95*
Buca Small®
serves 2 or more
Buca LA RGE®
serves 4 or more
Share Buca
Family-Style Dishes
ANTIPASTI
BUCA TRIO PLATTER
fried calamari, fried mozzarella and stuffed mushrooms, served with
our homemade marinara sauce
BRUSCHETTA
ARTICHOKE FLORENTINE DIP
artichokes, spinach and roma tomatoes, baked in a creamy
mozzarella and provolone sauce, served with Parmesan crostinis
CHEESY BREAD FLORENTINE
Parmesan, mozzarella, provolone, spinach, roma tomatoes, garlic
and Alfredo sauce melted on top of our house-baked Italian bread
Mussels Bianca or Marinara
FRIED CALAMARI
FRIED MOZZARELLA
MOZZARELLA CAPRESE
SEAFOOD TRIO PLATTER
fried shrimp, mussels marinara and fried calamari, served with
our homemade marinara sauce
STUFFED MUSHROOMS
MINI MEATBALLS
made with our Italian cheese blend, sautéed in our homemade marinara,
served with our house-baked Italian bread
GARLIC BREAD
MOZZARELLA GARLIC BREAD
INSALAT E
CHOPPED ANTIPASTO SALAD
pepperoni, red onions, pepperoncini peppers, cucumbers, roma tomatoes,
provolone,
feta and Gorgonzola with mixed lettuce in our signature Italian vinaigrette
APPLE GORGONZOLA SALAD
Granny Smith apples, spiced walnuts, dried cranberries and Gorgonzola
tossed with mixed lettuce in our signature Italian vinaigrette
MIXED GREEN SALAD
di Beppo 1893 Salad
pepperoni, salami, provolone, feta, mixed greens, roma tomato wedges,
red onion, cucumbers, red and yellow roasted peppers, pepperoncini peppers,
Kalamata and green olives in our signature Italian vinaigrette
CAESAR SALAD
ZUPPA di GIORNO
ask about our soup of the day
PIZZA
PEPPERONI
SUPREMO ITALIANO
spicy Italian sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, mozzarella,
provolone and meat sauce
MARGHERITA
VEGGIE
eggplant, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions,
mozzarella, provolone and our authentic pizza sauce
PIZZA con FORMAGGIO
mozzarella and our authentic pizza sauce
FOUR CHEESE
white pizza with Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella and provolone
ENTRÉES
CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
CHICKEN LIMONE
CHICKEN SALTIMBOCCA
PROSCIUTTO STUFFED CHICKEN
stuffed with mozzarella and prosciutto served with
our homemade marinara and pesto cream sauces
Chicken Glorioso
white wine, Alfredo sauce, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes
VEAL PARMIGIANA
VEAL SALTIMBOCCA
lemon butter sauce, sage, prosciutto, artichoke hearts,
lemon and capers
CHIANTI BRAISED SHORT RIBS
a tomato-based reduction sauce made with our
Buca label Chianti
Salmon Sorrento
lemon butter sauce, tomatoes and capers
EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA
CHICKEN MARSALA
VEAL MARSALA
TRADITI ONAL PASTA
RAVIOLI with MEAT SAUCE (cheese filled)
RAVIOLI al POMODORO (cheese filled)
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
SPAGHETTI with MEATBALLS
SPAGHETTI with MEAT SAUCE
SPAGHETTI MARINARA
BAKED PASTA SPECIALTI ES
LASAGNA
BAKED RIGATONI
STUFFED SHELLS
spicy Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan with
Alfredo and our homemade marinara sauces
CHICKEN CANNELLONI
BAKED ZITI
CHEESE MANICOTTI
QUATTRO al FORNO
cheese manicotti, chicken cannelloni, cheese ravioli and stuffed shells
SPECIALTY PASTA
PENNE SAN REMO
chicken breast, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes
and peas in white wine cream sauce
CHICKEN CARBONARA
chicken breast, prosciutto, peas and garlic in Alfredo sauce
SPICY CHICKEN RIGATONI
chicken breast, garlic, crushed red pepper and peas in spicy rosa sauce
FETTUCCINE SUPREMO
chicken breast, broccoli and red bell peppers in Alfredo sauce
PENNE BASILICA
chicken breast and broccoli in pesto cream sauce
Chicken & Sausage Ziti
chicken breast, mild Italian sausage, red onions,
roma tomatoes and spinach in garlic cream sauce
PENNE ARRABBIATA
Shrimp Florentine
garlic shrimp, roma tomatoes and spinach with linguine
in garlic butter sauce
SHRIMP FRA DIAVOLO
LINGUINE FRUTTI di MARE
shrimp, baby clams, mussels and calamari in spicy red clam sauce
Penne alla Vodka
Macaroni Rosa
chicken breast, cavatappi pasta, broccoli, mushrooms
and peas in rosa sauce
SIDE DISHES
Rosemary Potatoes
ITALIAN BROCCOLI ROMANO
GREEN BEANS
SAUSAGE & PEPPERS (mild or spicy)
ITALIAN SAUSAGE (mild or spicy)
SIDE of SPAGHETTI MARINARA
SIDE of FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
MEATBALLS (half-pound)
DESSERTS
TIRAMISU
DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE
HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE
CHOCOLATE CHIP CANNOLI
APPLE CROSTATA
ITALIAN CREME CAKE
CELEBRATION CAKE
DOLCE PLATTER
tiramisu, double dark chocolate cake, homemade cheesecake
and apple crostata
T1-T3 1/13
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish or seafood may increase your risk of
foodborne illness.
Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party
has a food
allergy. While we have used reasonable efforts to prevent the introduction of
the allergen of
concern into the food we serve by carefully following preparation and handling
procedures,
we cannot guarantee that the allergens may not have been introduced during
another stage of
the food chain process, or involuntarily by us.
*Some menu items are not available in all locations.