[tabi] Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - Thurs., 7/15 5:30 to 7:00 p.m

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:02:48 -0400

From: Evelyn Worley <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010

Hi everyone. Our next meeting will be next Thursday (7/15) from 5:30
to 7:00 p.m. at the Lighthouse. Our special guest, Audrey Robbins with
PanHandler's, will teach us how to make home made dog treats! We have
invited the media to cover the event, so there is a good chance of
publicity for the Lighthouse, the PanHandler's store, and our support
group! Please dress accordingly.

Since Ms. Robbins needs to plan for the number of people in attendance
(and we need to let StarMetro know who may need paratransit), please
RSVP by 5:00 on Monday (7/12). Let me know by phone or email:

1) if you will be attending and
2) if you will be using paratransit

Call-ins to the meeting are still welcome! If you plan to call in,
please do so by 5:45.

Toll Free Dial In #: 1-888-296-6500
Guest Code 120545

In Conference Features: