[tabi] Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - Thurs., 1/20

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:17:18 -0500

*From:* Evelyn Worley [mailto:eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:41 PM
*Subject:* Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - Thurs., 1/20

Hi everyone. I hope your new year is off to a good start! The Lighthouse Dog
Guide Group's next meeting is next Thursday, 1/20 from 5:30 to 7:00.

At the December planning meeting several ideas were brought up: another
field trip to a restaurant in the vicinity or to some other activity of
interest, first aide for canines, dog food and nutrition, etc. It was
decided that the next meeting would be a trip to eat at Hobbit American
Grill (located in the Park-Capital shopping center, several blocks to the
north of the Lighthouse). Here is the plan for 1/20:

5:30    meet at the Lighthouse (3071 Highland Oaks Terrace)

5:45    leave for Hobbit (400 Capital Circle SE, 402-2900)

6:00    eat and socialize at Hobbit

7:00    end meeting (at Hobbit)

Please call or email to let me know that you will be attending, and whether
you will be coming to the Lighthouse or meeting the group at Hobbit. (Make
your transportation arrangements to ensure you are at the Lighthouse by 5:30
or before.)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend