[tabi] Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - 3/18 @ the new building (3071 Highland Oaks Terrace)

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:56:15 -0500

From: Evelyn Worley
Subject: Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - 3/18 @ the new building

Hi everyone. The next Dog Guide Group meeting is quickly approaching.
We will be meeting next Thursday (3/18) in the new building - 3071
Highland Oaks Terrace! A tour of the building and a field trip the
nearest bus stop will be provided.

Transportation should not be quite as big an issue as it has been in
the past. The building is located on a bus route (22) who's last bus
should be passing by the area around 7:45 p.m. For those of you who
need to use paratransit, Nancy suggested that we plan in advance and
let them know how many people need a ride so that they will plan to
have a van and driver available.

If you plan to come to the meeting, please RSVP to me by 5:00 p.m. on
Mon. 3/15, and let me know what transportation you will be using. You
will be responsible for scheduling your own ride, but Nancy will call
ahead of time and let them know how big of a group will be needing a
ride.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend