[tabi] Re: Letter distributed at the TDCB last week

  • From: "Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:59:17 -0400

Well, if they vote to do this it sounds like it is all over and they did
exactly what I thought they would to us. That is dump on us to put it
nicely. Like I say you either have the money to hire these powerful lobbies
or you don't and if you don't you usually don't get anything done. It's a
shame but maybe ever who get it will maybe do better than they did.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx