[tabi] Re: Leader Dog Unveils Navigation Tech for theBlind

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:09:12 -0400

I think it is the same except it has been adapted to speech and most likely the maps had to be text tagged. I am going to order one in the morning. You can go to there web site and read more about the features and specs.

Sendero ain't going to like this.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>