[tabi] Large Entertainment Center for Sale

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:04:44 -0600

We have a large entertainment center for sale.

It measures approximately 4 feet long and is quite (I'd say 18-20 inches) deep
being able to hold a TV that still has the large picture tube on the back.

The part where the TV sits is open with 2 shelves above it that measure the
entire length of the unit.

To the left of that there is a glass door with several shelves for stereo
components, CD's, etc.

Below all of this are a deep drawer on the front of the unit with plenty of
room for accessories.  Above this is a shelf that runs the entire length of the
unit for speakers or other components.

Its height is is approximately 50  inches.

While it is not real wood, it has proven to be a strong, reliable unit, but we
want to downsize.

Would like $150 for the unit; we can accept Pay Pal or personal checks from
people we know.

There will be an additional charge incurred, if we need to bring the unit to
you; I'll have to post the color later, as I don't know what it is.

Darla

Darla & Precious Roxy
Cell #:  850-443-3571

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxx